1/1 Photo of Baked Mushrooms Caps
Cook Food Mood's Note:
Large portobello mushroom caps topped with bacon bits, crunchy onions, juicy tomatoes and melting mozzerella cheese! Or if you prefer a touch of Asia, try replacing the bacon bits with minced chicken/pork mixed with a dash of salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Equally yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash mushrooms before removing stems.
- 2Add a dash of pepper to bacon bits.
- 3Chop garlic, onions, tomatoes into equally small bits and mix with bacon.
- 4Grease foil on oven tray and place each mixture-filled mushroom on it.
- 5Sprinkle shredded mozzerella cheese (or shredded cheddar) over each mushroom.
- 6Bake in oven for 130C to 150C oven for about 15 min or until cheese has melted.
- 7Serve them hot!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mushrooms Caps
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 770.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g