Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
good diet dish
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g aubergines, diced (Baingan)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed (zeera)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, chopped (Tulsi)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons whole wheat flour, roasted
- 250 ml skim milk
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, dried and powered
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- preheat the oven to 350 F/160 C.
- mix the milk into flour slowly to avoid lumps. bring to boil. sommer for a minute.
- Heat the oil, add zeera till it splutter. Add onions ans stir fry over high heat till well covered with oil and ligh brown.
- Add the Mushrooms and baingan,stir fry over high heat till vegetables are half cooked.
- Add milk mixture, salt, black pepper powder, tulsi, red chili powder. Mix well. transfer to oven proof serving dish.
- sprinkle the bread crumbs on top and arrange teh tomatoe pcs on top.
- bake for 1/2 hour before serving.
- serve hot.