Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy way to have delicious mushrooms. Found this on one of the morning shows. Great with steaks!!!!
- Place mushrooms, whole or sliced in a baking dish.
- Pour olive oil over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper and garlic power.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes
- Nothing is measured, just use the amount of olive oil and seasoning that works for you.
Bit fatty for me love them tho. I decided to mix all the ingrediantents together in a bowel with the addition of parsely paste and then mixed the sliced mushrooms thru the paste
I've made this three times (I had a little garlic powder to get rid of), to accompany steaks. I used sliced mushrooms and ground white pepper when making this. It's a different way to make mushrooms, and tastes good enough, but isn't anything extra special. Still, I might make it again sometime.
I made this for PAC Fall 2008. I really liked this recipe because it doesn't require babysitting like I'm used to when sauteeing mushrooms. But, I think that next time I am also going to add butter. I left mine in the oven for a little longer than 15 minutes to make them a little softer. We topped our hamburgers. Yum! Thanks for a new technique!