1/1 Photo of Baked Mushrooms
A great side dish when you're serving steak or a nice beef roast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in 1/4 cup butter for 5 minutes.
- 2Transfer to an ungreased 2 quart baking dish.
- 3In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter.
- 4Stir in the flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper until smooth.
- 5Gradually stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- 6Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 7Stir in the sour cream and tomato sauce or ketchup.
- 8Pour over mushrooms.
- 9Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 572.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g