1/2 Photos of Baked Mushroom Chicken I I
Charlotte J's Note:
My friend Windy gave me this recipe the other day. It was easy to make and was a nice change to those recipes that call for a can of 'cream of this or that soup'. Friday's Pal has this recipe posted but she has a couple of extra ingredients in her's. I made extra when I fixed this so we are having it again tonight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken if needed, as you want it to fry quickly.
- 2Put flour in a zip lock bag and coat the chicken lightly.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet and brown chicken about 2 minutes per side and place in a greased baking pan.
- 4I used my Pamper Chef's stone cake pan and did not have to grease it since my stone is nicely seasoned.
- 5Sauté mushrooms in the same skillet until tender.
- 6Add broth, salt and pepper to mushrooms and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. You want to reduce the liquid by about half of the original volume.
- 7Spoon over chicken and bake uncover in a 375-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with cheeses and top with the green onions returning to the oven to bake for 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mushroom Chicken I I
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 639.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 32.5 g