1/1 Photo of Baked Mozzarella Wrapped in Prosciutto
I have had a similar recipe in a restaurant and enjoyed so when I saw this in recipe+ I thought I would post.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced.
- 2For each mozzarella, lay 2 slices of prosciutto on a flat surface side by side slightly overlapping and top with a basil leaf and a few slices of garlic (reserve a few slices to make dressing) and then top with mozzarella, wrap prosciutto to enclose and secure with a toothpick.
- 3Season with pepper and place on a baking tray and bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until mozzarella soften slightly and remove from oven and cool slightly and then remove toothpicks.
- 4Meanwhile, blend extra basil and reserved garlic in a food processor until finely chopped with a motor running, gradually add oil and process until smooth and season with salt.
- 5Spoon basil sauce onto serving plates and top with mozzarella parcels.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mozzarella Wrapped in Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.8
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 942.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: