I have had a similar recipe in a restaurant and enjoyed so when I saw this in recipe+ I thought I would post.
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced.
- For each mozzarella, lay 2 slices of prosciutto on a flat surface side by side slightly overlapping and top with a basil leaf and a few slices of garlic (reserve a few slices to make dressing) and then top with mozzarella, wrap prosciutto to enclose and secure with a toothpick.
- Season with pepper and place on a baking tray and bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until mozzarella soften slightly and remove from oven and cool slightly and then remove toothpicks.
- Meanwhile, blend extra basil and reserved garlic in a food processor until finely chopped with a motor running, gradually add oil and process until smooth and season with salt.
- Spoon basil sauce onto serving plates and top with mozzarella parcels.