1/1 Photo of Baked Mozzarella Sticks
Calories are cut by baking these mozzarella sticks instead of deep frying, but all the great flavor is still there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cheese in 1/2" x 1/2" x 3" sticks.
- 2Toss with flour and set aside.
- 3In small bowl, beat together eggs and water and set aside.
- 4In separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 5Dip sticks in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- 6Repeat this process.
- 7Place on a plate in a single layer, cover with foil and chill for 2 hours.
- 8Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 9Place cheese sticks on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- 10Bake until crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes.Flip after 5 minutes.
- 11Heat a little spaghetti sauce to use for dipping.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mozzarella Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: