Charlotte J's Note:
From local grocery store
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Remove cheese from package and set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk egg until foamy.
- 5Mix Italian seasoning and breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- 6Dip one piece of string cheese in egg until coated and then into bread crumbs, coating completely.
- 7Re-dip cheese in egg and breadcrumbs, if desired, for extra crispy sticks.
- 8Repeat with remaining string cheese and place on a baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until heated through.
- 10Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mozzarella Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 341.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: