Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to make and so good.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dip chicken breasts in eggs and dredge in bread crumbs on both sides.
- Saute breasts in olive oil, set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in melted butter and add broth and wine to mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- Put chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Pour wine sauce and mushrooms over chicken.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator or if baked immediately you may want to thicken sauce with flour.
- Bake chicken at 350 degress for 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken 5 minutes before chicken is done, until melted.
- Serve with rice or noodles.