Easy to make and so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip chicken breasts in eggs and dredge in bread crumbs on both sides.
- 2Saute breasts in olive oil, set aside.
- 3Saute mushrooms in melted butter and add broth and wine to mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- 4Put chicken breasts in baking dish.
- 5Pour wine sauce and mushrooms over chicken.
- 6Marinate overnight in refrigerator or if baked immediately you may want to thicken sauce with flour.
- 7Bake chicken at 350 degress for 35-40 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle cheese over chicken 5 minutes before chicken is done, until melted.
- 9Serve with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mozzarella Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.9
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 207.3 mg
- Sodium 1000.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 38.9 g