4 hrs 30 mins
- In a small bowl, beat eggs& water.
- In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs, italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Coat cheese sticks in flour, then dip in egg mixture and bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat egg and bread crumb coatings.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet& drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Use marinara or spaghetti sauce for dipping.