1/2 Photos of Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
4 hrs 40 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat eggs& water.
- 2In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs, italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 3Coat cheese sticks in flour, then dip in egg mixture and bread crumb mixture.
- 4Repeat egg and bread crumb coatings.
- 5Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 6Place on an ungreased baking sheet& drizzle with butter.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- 9Use marinara or spaghetti sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (860 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 352.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: