Recipe by MizzNezz
Easy to put together and a real pleaser! I haven't found anyone that doesn't like this.
Top Review by barbacious
You can't go wrong with a MizzNezz recipe! This was very good. I forgot to add the oregano but sprinkled a small ammount of italian seasoning on and was good. I baked it at 350 because there wan no oven temperature listed. I will be making this again.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 3 cups green peppers or 3 cups yellow peppers or 3 cups red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (, divided)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (, divided)
- 3 cups cooked mostaccioli pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add the peppers and onions.
- Drain off any fat.
- Stir in pasta sauce, 2 Tbs. parmesan, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, and pasta.
- Put mixture in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.