Recipe by Ambassadress of GoodHumor
This is the quickest way I know to impress friends and family (with the minimum of time in the kitchen). This always turns out wonderfully. Even as leftovers the next day this pasta treat is always a welcome meal.
- 1 (1 lb) package mostaccioli pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage or 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked & drained
- 2 (26 ounce) jarsof your favorite pasta sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (1 lb)
- chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare mostaccioli as directed on package.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, pasta sauce and 2 cups mozarella.
- Mix well.
- Turn into greased 13 x 19 inch baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
- Top with remaining 2 cups cheese and parsley.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.