Recipe by Peasant'sHearth
A great, easy, one dish meal I got this recipe from a co-worker. It's a big son pleaser every time I make it. Thanks Deb!
- 1 lb mostaccioli pasta, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef together with the onion.
- Drain well.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, soup, and seasonings.
- Add the cooked pasta.
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Mix and put in greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top off with the rest of the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.