- 1⁄2 lb ground beef or 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces mostaccioli pasta
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (or more, I use shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet cook meat and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender,Stirring to break meat into chunks.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water;simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed;drain.
- mix a little of the sauce with pasta;turn half the pasta into a 13x9 x2" pan.
- Arrange a layer of all of the mozzarella cheese and half the parmesan cheese; cover with remaining pasta.
- Pour sauce over;sprinkle remaining parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 about 30 minutes or until bubbling.