Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like it because it is so darn good
Make and share this Baked Mostaccioli recipe from Food.com.
- In skillet cook meat and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender,Stirring to break meat into chunks.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water;simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed;drain.
- mix a little of the sauce with pasta;turn half the pasta into a 13x9 x2" pan.
- Arrange a layer of all of the mozzarella cheese and half the parmesan cheese; cover with remaining pasta.
- Pour sauce over;sprinkle remaining parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 about 30 minutes or until bubbling.
I added fresh chopped basil and 1/4 cup of sugar. I have five kids so it's hard to find recipes they all like. They all loved this!!!!!
just a classic. very easy and good
Thank you for a great recipe! My whole family loved this! I used sweet Italian sausage and dried minced onion. I did not bake this though. I was running a little behind on dinner and just threw this all together on the stove. It came out perfect! I will be making this again real soon!