- 8 slices white bread
- 4 Kraft processed cheese slices (Kraft 2% milk singles)
- 24 slices shaved smoked ham (Oscar Mayer)
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with cheese, ham, and remaining bread slices.
- Beat egg whites and milk in shallow dish or pie plate.
- Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides (let bread soak about 5 seconds on each side(.
- Place sandwiches on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 6 minutes; turn. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown.