1/1 Photo of Baked Monte Cristo Sandwich
Good sammich, cold beer, warm fire!! Who needs a date??
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices swiss cheese (1 oz)
- 4 slices cooked turkey (1 oz)
- 8 slices firm white bread
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Dijon mustard, for dipping sauce
Dijon mustard dipping sauce
- 1Place 1 slice each of cheese and turkey on each of 4 bread slices.
- 2In pie plate beat eggs, milk, and dry soup mix until well blended.
- 3Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, spooning onion pieces onto bread.
- 4Make sure all egg mixture is used.
- 5Place butter in 10x15" inch jelly roll pan.
- 6Set in preheated 450 degree oven a couple of minutes to melt butter.
- 7Carefully place sandwiches in pan and drizzle any remaining egg mixture over them.
- 8Bake 5 minutes.
- 9Carefully turn sandwiches and continue baking until golden brown.
- 10Serve with dijon mustard dipping sauce.
- 11Sauce: Mix well and then chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Monte Cristo Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 227.1 mg
- Sodium 1372.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: