- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 32 black olives, cut in half
- taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the ground beef, taco seasoning, and ice water.
- Press into 32 mini muffin tins.
- Press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the pans.
- Sprinkle the cheese and then the tortilla chips over the bottom and sides of the beef mixture, gently pressing into the beef if necessary to hold the mixture on the sides.
- Spoon the sour cream into each meat cup. Top with a half olive, cut side up. Fill the cavity in the olive with the taco sauce.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.