Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just love Brie and this very easy recipe is a big hit at parties, served with crackers or crudites. Please note that the standing time is included in the cooking time.
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons black olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Thinly slice off the top rind of the Brie.
- Mix together the olives, parsley and garlic and spread over the top.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.