Lee in Texas's Note:
These meatballs are the centerpiece to your quickest meals. We add them to our favorite jar sauce, MONJUNI'S. This sauce is slightly sweet and just wonderful. Take a loaf of French bread and make a super meatball sandwich. The bang far out weighs the bucks on this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Knead with fingers all ingredients until finely mixed.
- 2Prepare a cookie sheet by covering with foil.
- 3Place a standing rack inside.
- 4Form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
- 5Place on the rack.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to 350 for the next 10 minutes.
- 8Let meatballs rest at room temperature for 10 minutes then FREEZE.
- 9These are great for taking out in the amount that you need and adding to your favorite jar sauce.
- 10Can't be beat!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked MEATBALLS in the Wings
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 178.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g