Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was something that my mother use to make & was all ways my favorite, so I had to learn how to make them myself. I add more garlic to the ground beef & have them with mash potatoes. Never had anyone say they didn't like them. Also, make great grinders with the soup!
- Soak bread in milk; crumble.
- Add meat, salt, baking powder, onions and poultry seasoning.
- Mix well; shape into 1 1/4-inch (diam) balls.
- Add garlic and margarine in fry pan. Cook meatballs until brown. Pour off excess fat.
- Add soup and water; bring to boil. Put in casserole dish and bake for 35 minutes at 350°F.