Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook Published by Oxmoor House, 2000. The original recipe calls for 1 1/2 pounds ground round. You can double the recipe and freeze the raw meatballs to cook another time.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into 30 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Oil a cookie sheet.
- Place raw meatballs on cookie sheet in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until done.