Recipe by kitchenslave03
These are a little different every time I make them, but this is the general guideline. You can use 1/2-1 lb ground pork. They are still good if you use all beef, just a bit different.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 ounces ground lean pork
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs, 1/2-3/4 c, I just eye it
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, 1/2-3/4 c, I eye it
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, approx
- 1 teaspoon pepper, approx
- 1⁄4 cup milk, approx
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, approx
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion in a microwave safe bowl, add a touch of water and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for about 2 minutes, til softened. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Break meat up with hands in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and mix lightly with hands. Add milk until ingredients no longer seem dry, but not so much you can't form meatballs.
- With hands, form 1 1/2 inch meatballs and place them on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Don't let them touch.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip all meatballs. Bake about another 10 minutes or til done.