Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These yummy meatballs are fast, easy and go great with spaghetti and tomato sauce! I add them to the spaghetti sauce that is warming on the stove after they're done baking. Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand and form into 1 1/2 inch round meatballs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until no longer pink in the middle.
- Enjoy with spaghetti and tomato sauce!
I NEVER post reviews, but felt compelled in this case because I've been searching for a good meatball recipe for awhile. While I did modify it a bit the result was delicious. First I substituted half of the ground sirloin for half ground pork (I actually doubled recipe and added equal amount ground pork). Secondly I halved the Worcestershire. Finally I did bake for 20 minutes at 425, but then turned up to broil for about 4 minutes to get a nice crust on top. These are delicious plain or with a sauce.
Quick, easy, and moist! I'm not by any means a skilled cook, so if I say it's easy, it really is. I used 1 lb 96/4 ground beef and italian seasoned breadcrumbs b/c it's what I had, I adjusted most of the other ingredients accordingly and this made 14 meatballs for me. I added a little onion powder and italian seasoning and these were done perfectly in 15 minutes at 425! Haven't tried them out on the family yet, but I'm hopeful my picky eaters will enjoy them.
just made them, and loved it! I added salt and onion. I used plain bread crumbs, and my sause was a spicy tomato!