Recipe by Karamia
These yummy meatballs are fast, easy and go great with spaghetti and tomato sauce! I add them to the spaghetti sauce that is warming on the stove after they're done baking. Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
Top Review by Eric Raber
I NEVER post reviews, but felt compelled in this case because I've been searching for a good meatball recipe for awhile. While I did modify it a bit the result was delicious. First I substituted half of the ground sirloin for half ground pork (I actually doubled recipe and added equal amount ground pork). Secondly I halved the Worcestershire. Finally I did bake for 20 minutes at 425, but then turned up to broil for about 4 minutes to get a nice crust on top. These are delicious plain or with a sauce.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand and form into 1 1/2 inch round meatballs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until no longer pink in the middle.
- Enjoy with spaghetti and tomato sauce!