1/1 Photo of Baked Meatball and Pasta Casserole
This is one of those super easy delicious weeknight meals. The pasta actually is cooked in the oven to add flavor. You can use homemade meatballs or precooked frozen meatballs. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 Degrees and Grease a 3 Quart Casserole Dish.
- 2Melt the 1 TBSP Butter over medium heat and add the green bell pepper and onion. Cook until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- 3Pour the jar of pasta sauce, the 2 cups of water, the package of frozen meatballs, the 2 1/2 cups of uncooked macaroni, 1 TSP Italian Seasoning directly into the casserole dish. Add the onion and green pepper. Stir all ingredients until combined.
- 4Bake covered for 45 minutes at 375 Degrees. Remove from oven after the 45 minutes is up and sprinkle the 2 Cups of Mozzarella and 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese over the top. Place back in the oven uncovered and broil on high for around 3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- 5This will make 4 Huge Servings or 6 Normal Servings. Freezes Well!
- 6Enjoy and always let you kitchen be your favorite restaurant!
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Meatball and Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 1271.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: