Prep 7 mins
Cook 48 mins
This is one of those super easy delicious weeknight meals. The pasta actually is cooked in the oven to add flavor. You can use homemade meatballs or precooked frozen meatballs. Yummy!
- 14 ounces frozen precooked meatballs (Approximately 27 Meatballs)
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 green bell pepper, Diced
- 1 onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni, Uncooked
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees and Grease a 3 Quart Casserole Dish.
- Melt the 1 TBSP Butter over medium heat and add the green bell pepper and onion. Cook until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour the jar of pasta sauce, the 2 cups of water, the package of frozen meatballs, the 2 1/2 cups of uncooked macaroni, 1 TSP Italian Seasoning directly into the casserole dish. Add the onion and green pepper. Stir all ingredients until combined.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes at 375 Degrees. Remove from oven after the 45 minutes is up and sprinkle the 2 Cups of Mozzarella and 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese over the top. Place back in the oven uncovered and broil on high for around 3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- This will make 4 Huge Servings or 6 Normal Servings. Freezes Well!
- Enjoy and always let you kitchen be your favorite restaurant!