Recipe by wife2abadge
These are sort of like twiced baked potatoes, with less work involved.
Top Review by Gnat127
I am VERY new to cooking anything that didn't come in a box and this was a great and easy side dish. I even got a little crazy and added cheddar cheese on top for the last 5 minutes in the oven. The fellas loved it. Thank you!
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat small-curd cottage cheese
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes until tender; drain.
- Place in a large bowl and add milk, salt, and butter; beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in egg, sour cream, cottage cheese, and onions.
- Place in a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.