1/1 Photo of Baked Margarita Pie
There is no alcohol in this version. I was drawn into Williams Sonoma cooking store by the delicious aroma of this pie baking. They were kind enough to share the simple recipe, which I promptly made the minute I got home. Although their brand of Margarita mixer is recommended, I did try this with another brand I purchased at my local grocery and it still came out delicious. This is a rich, citrusy flavored tart. Prep time does not include chilling time once pie has baked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 F and have ready a premade graham cracker pie shell (either 9" or slightly larger) or if you prefer, a baked& cooled regular pie pastry.
- 2Whisk together the margarita mixer, the eggs, and the sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 3Pour into the pie shell and bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until pie is almost set and the top is getting bubbly and edges of filling are just beginning to brown.
- 4I placed a pie shield over the crust edges to keep them from overbrowning- if you do not have one, you can cover the crust edges with some foil.
- 5Set pie onto a wire rack to cool to room temperature, then cover and place in fridge until fully cooled, at least 1 hour.
- 6Before serving, garnish with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.4 mg
- Sodium 313.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 51.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: