Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
It looks so simple and yummy. From the blog Heather's Dish
Make and share this Baked Maple Apple Pie Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 375F and spray 8 cups in a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Taking each crescent roll, press into the cup shape of the muffin cups and make sure that you get the dough up the sides as well. It’s important to get all of the edges sealed in there!
- Peel and chop the apples into small pieces and mix with the brown sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, flour and sea salt.
- Spoon equal amounts into the cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the edges are browned.
- Serve hot with a little more maple syrup drizzled on top.
This is a tasty and quick-to-make dessert! The maple flavor was great with the apples. Served warm with lowfat vanilla ice cream and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Excellent satisfying dessert. I used 2 red delicious apples, and could probably add more syrup to this but with the amount that I used 1 tablespoonplus one teaspoon, the flavors were great, thus I would not add anymore than what was used. Tagged and made in PRMR tag..