1/1 Photo of Baked Maple Apple Pie Cups
It looks so simple and yummy. From the blog Heather's Dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375F and spray 8 cups in a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Taking each crescent roll, press into the cup shape of the muffin cups and make sure that you get the dough up the sides as well. It’s important to get all of the edges sealed in there!
- 2Peel and chop the apples into small pieces and mix with the brown sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, flour and sea salt.
- 3Spoon equal amounts into the cups.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes until the edges are browned.
- 5Serve hot with a little more maple syrup drizzled on top.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Maple Apple Pie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 204.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g