- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 2 apples, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375F and spray 8 cups in a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Taking each crescent roll, press into the cup shape of the muffin cups and make sure that you get the dough up the sides as well. It’s important to get all of the edges sealed in there!
- Peel and chop the apples into small pieces and mix with the brown sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, flour and sea salt.
- Spoon equal amounts into the cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the edges are browned.
- Serve hot with a little more maple syrup drizzled on top.