1/2 Photos of Baked Maple and Cinnamon Squash
Chef Dee's Note:
This recipe came in the mail on a coupon. It sounds like an interesting Thanksgiving side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees, line pan with parchment paper.
- 2Place squash on pan cut side up.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients and brush half of the mixture on the squash.
- 4Bake for 45 minute or until tender.
- 5Brush once more halfway through baking, and again near the end.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Maple and Cinnamon Squash
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g