Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe does not use noodles but crepe-like shells you can make quickly and easily in a skillet. The recipe comes from a good friend (who also happens to be a great cook). The spices for the sauce are a total guess (I was very conservative in my estimate...adjust according to your taste).
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients and simmer while preparing the rest of the recipe.
- Beat six of the eggs, flour, and water together.
- Pour about 1/2 cup (I'm guessing on the amount -- depends on the size of your skillet -- I use a fairly small one) make small crepes with batter, cooking only one side (you'll know it's done when you can take it out of the pan easily -- like a pancake).
- Mix mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, and remaining two eggs.
- Fill each "shell" with cheese mixture.
- Pour some sauce in pan.
- Place shells in pan. Cover with sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes more.