Recipe by blazeko
Top Review by kittycatmom
This is a quick and simple recipe if using pre-made manicotti. I decided to make my own, my filling is from recipe #20778. I did also add 1/2 cup extra cheese. Very good for a quick week day dinner. Thank you for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs 08
- 1 (26 ounce) jarragu old world style pasta sauce
- 8 fresh manicotti or 8 frozen prepared manicotti
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 1/2 of the Pasta Sauce.
- Add manicotti, then top with remaining Pasta Sauce and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake covered 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking 5 minutes or until heated through.