Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious dessert from Tahiti, taken from Recipes4us.com and posted for ZWT7
Make and share this Baked Mango recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 170C, 325F, Gas Mark 3.
- Remove skin from the mangoes and slice in two removing the seeds.
- Arrange the mango halves in a deep oven-proof casserole, hollow sides up, together with the sugar and vanilla pods.
- Pour the wine over the mangoes and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool then chill well before serving.