Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious casserole made from leftover Mamaliga (see my recipe)
- 1 polenta
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese or 2 cups romano cheese or 2 cups feta
- 2 tablespoons Smart Balance light butter spread
- Cut cold mamaliga into strips 1/2 to 1 inch thick.
- In a casserole or gratin dish, layer the ingredients, starting with the mamaliga and ending with a layer of cheese and butter.
- Bake for 30minutes in a 375degF preheated oven, until the cheese melts and the mamaliga is very hot throughout. Serve immediately.