Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, sliced thin
- 6 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 lbs mako shark steaks
- 6 medium onions, peeled, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary, crushed
- black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- Butter a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer. Line the bottom of the dish with the potato slices.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the parsley, put fish on top of potatoes.
- Layer onions on top of fish.
- Sprinkle with parsley, rosemary and pepper.
- Drizzle on oil.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350°F Add lemon juice.
I must have done something very wrong.......or the directions in this recipe were off. After the proscribed 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven, the fish and potatoes were still raw. Checking at 5 minute intervals, it took another 25 minutes for the fish to cook, but the potatoes were still raw. It was a good thing that I tasted this before plating for my family. Perhaps these flavors don't go well together after all.....this type of fish, onions, rosemary, pepper and NO salt. The dish was inedible. Sorry to be so blunt, but I had to throw the whole thing out. I have never had this kind of disaster with a newly tried recipe.