1/3 Photos of Baked Maine Scallops
Mimi in Maine's Note:
I remember the day that my husband, who used to do some diving, went to the coast and proceeded to dive for scallops. He brought them home and I fixed them. Delicious!! One minute they were in the ocean and one and one-half hours later they were on the table. Can't get much fresher than that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse scallops in cold water; shake off excess.
- 2Coat with the bread crumbs and place scallops in a buttered casserole dish in a single layer.
- 3Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- 4Combine the butter and garlic in a small saucepan and stir over low heat till butter is melted and garlic is soft.
- 5Pour over scallops.
- 6Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or till scallops are cooked through.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Maine Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 742.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 22.5 g