- 3 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt & pepper
- 6 -8 ounces Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook macaroni according to package directions (do not overcook).
- In a large bowl, add milk, heavy cream & 1 cup sharp cheddar and all velcetta then combine all.
- Taste and add salt & pepper till it tastes good.
- Add in the eggs and combined.
- Butter a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Add macaroni to the baking dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over macaroni.
- Top with 1 cup sharp cheddar.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes or until fully set.