Baked Macaroni Tomatoes & Cheese
- Cook pasta til tender but firm, drain& return to pot.
- Beat eggs with milk& add to macaroni; cook over low heat, stirring until no liquid remains& macaroni is cooked (about 3 mins).
- Remove from heat& stir in tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon, and soup.
- Spoon ½ of mixture into greased casserole dish& sprinkle with ½ of cheese.
- Top with remaining macaroni mixture& sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 25 minutes, sprinkle with remaining cheese& bake until melted.