Recipe by Nasseh
I have tried many different macaroni recipes in the past. This one is the best by far. It has that little something extra that the others don't.
- 226.79 g package shell noodles
- 29.58-44.37 ml butter
- 304.75 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 340.19 g can evaporated milk
- 1 small chicken bouillon cube
- 4.92 ml Season-All salt
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 170.09-226.79 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water until al dente and set aside. (al dente - almost done).
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan. Slowly stir in milk & cheese soup until well blended. Next add the bouillon, seasonings, & shredded cheese.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Do not allow to burn.
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray then add the pasta. Pour the cheese mixture over the pasta then stir.
- Bake in 375 oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot from baking dish.