Recipe by Nasseh
I have tried many different macaroni recipes in the past. This one is the best by far. It has that little something extra that the others don't.
- 1 (8 ounce) package shell noodles
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 small chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 -8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water until al dente and set aside. (al dente - almost done).
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan. Slowly stir in milk & cheese soup until well blended. Next add the bouillon, seasonings, & shredded cheese.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Do not allow to burn.
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray then add the pasta. Pour the cheese mixture over the pasta then stir.
- Bake in 375 oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot from baking dish.