1/4 Photos of Baked Macaroni & Cheese With Pizzazz
I have tried many different macaroni recipes in the past. This one is the best by far. It has that little something extra that the others don't.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package shell noodles
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 small chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 -8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water until al dente and set aside. (al dente - almost done).
- 2Melt butter in a medium sauce pan. Slowly stir in milk & cheese soup until well blended. Next add the bouillon, seasonings, & shredded cheese.
- 3Cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Do not allow to burn.
- 4Spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray then add the pasta. Pour the cheese mixture over the pasta then stir.
- 5Bake in 375 oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot from baking dish.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Macaroni & Cheese With Pizzazz
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 940.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: