Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Posted to get nutrition info
Make and share this Baked Macaroni & Cheese W/ Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Cook garlic for 1 minute.
- Add flour and salt, cook until bubbly.
- Add in milk, bring to a boil.
- Add in cheese and ham, stir until melted.
- Combine cheese sauce and pasta.
- Put in 2qt ungreased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.