Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Not the usual macaroni and cheese. This recipe includes stewed tomatoes and cream of cheddar soup. My DH is not a lover of mac&cheese dinners but he really likes this recipe because of the added tomatoes. I got this from Allrecipes posted by Renee
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, warm soup and add milk; stir. Add 1/4 of cheese to soup and remove mixture from heat when cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Add macaroni and tomatoes to soup; stir and pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 40 minutes or until the cheese is a golden brown; serve.