Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a basic and easy Mac & Cheese Recipe that is sure to please
Make and share this Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat ove to 350 degrees.
- Put on a pot of water with salt to boil.
- Add box of elbows to rapidly boiling water. Boil to desired tenderness. ( I prefer mine a little squishy so I boil between 15-20 minutes).
- Drain macaroni and rinse with cold water.
- Pour cooked and rinsed macaroni into a casserole dish or aluminum pan.
- Pour can of condensed soup and milk into the casserole dish. Using your hand or two spoons mix can of soup and milk into the macaroni until all areas of the macaroni appear to be lightly covered in the soup.
- Add 3/4 of the shredded cheddar cheese and 3/4 of the shredded mozzarella cheese to the macaroni mixture. Stir Macaroni until the cheese has become evenly distributed (especially in the corners).
- Use the remaining cheese to cover the top of the macaroni. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for30-40 mins.