Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, green onions/scallions, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine Ricotta, Limburger and Mozzarella cheeses in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix butter into pasta and let melt. Then stir in all of the cheese mixture.
- Pour egg and milk mixture over pasta. Stir well and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Top with Romano cheese and crushed croutons. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes until cheese has melted and a golden brown crust has formed.