1/1 Photo of Baked Macaroni and Cheese
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #1802766000's Note:
Cheesy and delicious. Yum yum, try again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 eggs
- 4 green onions (finely chopped) or 4 scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 16 ounces grated Limburger cheese
- 16 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons, crushed
- 8 ounces grated romano cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Boil pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- 3Whisk eggs, milk, green onions/scallions, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 4Combine Ricotta, Limburger and Mozzarella cheeses in a bowl and set aside.
- 5Mix butter into pasta and let melt. Then stir in all of the cheese mixture.
- 6Pour egg and milk mixture over pasta. Stir well and pour into a greased baking dish.
- 7Top with Romano cheese and crushed croutons. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes until cheese has melted and a golden brown crust has formed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 910.2
- Calories from Fat 506
- Total Fat 56.2 g
- Saturated Fat 33.2 g
- Cholesterol 259.6 mg
- Sodium 1587.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 48.4 g