Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cheesy and delicious. Yum yum, try again.
Make and share this Baked Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 eggs
- 4 green onions (finely chopped) or 4 scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 16 ounces grated Limburger cheese
- 16 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons, crushed
- 8 ounces grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, green onions/scallions, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine Ricotta, Limburger and Mozzarella cheeses in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix butter into pasta and let melt. Then stir in all of the cheese mixture.
- Pour egg and milk mixture over pasta. Stir well and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Top with Romano cheese and crushed croutons. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes until cheese has melted and a golden brown crust has formed.