Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
This has always been my favorite meal that my mom would cook when I was younger. When I moved out, I made it myself and added and subtracted a few things. It's easy and so, so yummy!
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 12 (14 ounce) cans Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs colby cheese
- 1 onion, minced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Elbow Macaroni according to directions on box.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Strain Elbow Macaroni.
- Combine macaroni and onions in a bowl, if using onions.
- In casserole dish, begin layering with macaroni then cheese, beginning with macaroni. Use enough cheese in the layers to cover macaroni completely.
- Pour Evaporated milk over casserole.
- Cover and bake for 1hr and 5mins.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
recipe sounds good , except i think there's a mistake in the amount of carnation, 12 cans doesn't make sense ,lol :)