1/2 Photos of Baked Macaroni and Cheese
This is my mother-in-laws recipe, very good. It is easy to make and the kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni, drain, and place in casserole dish.
- 2Cook butter, salt, pepper, and flour.
- 3Add milk and boil for 1 minute.
- 4Add cheese a few cubes at a time until it all blended.
- 5Pour over macaroni.
- 6Bake at 350 until a "crust" is formed, about 30-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.3
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 573.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.8 g