Recipe by The-Wanna-Be-Chef
This is a wonderful main dish for families who like macaroni dishes other than something from a box. I hope you enjoy it! Good luck chefs!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag ziti pasta or 1 (16 ounce) bag penne pasta
- 5 cups grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook the pasta until done. Drain in a colander.
- Dump half of pasta into a 9x13x2 baking dish. Sprinkle half of cheese over pasta. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper over cheese. Slice butter and evenly distribute on top of cheese.
- Dump rest of pasta on top and sprinkle rest of cheese on top of that.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Enjoy!
- For a delicious twist, drizzle some Italian dressing over dish before baking. :).