Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Creamy and amazingly easy macaroni and cheese baked in the oven.
- 2 cups uncooked small macaroni noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups 1% low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer Macaroni, butter and cheese in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour Milk over top layer.
- Bake for one hour.
- DO NOT COVER!
This didn't turn out well at all. It was very watery and didn't taste like "macaroni and cheese" at all. It was more like macaroni topped with cheese.