Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
We used to make this at a restaurant that I worked at ..It went over real good...
- 1 (16 ounce) box macaroni
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 -2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- Cook macaroni then drain.
- Heat milk
- Add corn starch
- Heat until thickened.
- Melt cheese in milk.
- Stir in butter.
- Pour sauce over macaroni. Put in casserole dish.
- Put more grated cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Serves 6.
Made this for Christmas. First time I have served mac and cheese as part of my Christmas meal. This was very good and it was quick and easy. It is a keeper. Thanks Chef Linda Jean. Bullwinkle
this is my best favorite so it's taste very good...
very rich delicious recipe.