- 8 ounces large elbow macaroni
- 16 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Layer 1/3 each of pasta, crackers, pepper, salt and cheeses into a lightly greased 13 x 9" baking dish. Repeat layers twice.
- Whisk together eggs and milk; pour over pasta mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until golden and set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.